Drama As Married Woman Exposes Woman Who Is Having A Fling With Her Husband On Facebook (Photo)

Zollar Sola Mudashiru Bouwtwwque


When God gives us beauty, its to use it to uphold womanhood not to destroy homes and give women bad names . My name is "Zollar" Sola Mudashiru "Bouwtwwque" as all my friends know me. I live in London but travel about alot. I later got a phone call from this light skin bleaching ras girl called RUKAYAT KEJI OBALO or HANIKE OBALO telling me to stop stressing my hubby about her case. That she is dating my husband and there is nothing I can do about it. Well KEJI there is a lot I will do about it.
Number one, I will first of all make it known to everyone all over the world what you and your crew do. After I did research about you, I found out that you have been doing this for a long time. You almost ruined FEMI JAGUAR'S AND YOMI SALAM'S MARRIAGE. Even though KUDI, FEMI JAGUAR'S WIFE called you to warn you off her husband many times you never stopped. Yomi Salam also caught you sending love messages to her husband and confronted you about it but you later disrespected her because you are still sleeping with her husband. PETER GESTRY also takes you to hotels and the last time for two weeks and later paid your sex services in kind by buying you cloths, shoes and bags which you later sent to lagos to sell. People who sell all your goods for you will never know you sell your body to attain things to sell. 419 and london yahoo boys also use you and your flat in thamesmead as their delivery address and joint. Your first hostel in Bromley was used for prostitution and criminal activities. Yet I found out you are married to your husband called MR KING OBALO in Nigeria while you are messing people's homes, marriages and relationships up. Your husband sent you with your first pregnancy to london so you can have your daughter. You got your papers fixed by paying someone to get a british passport for your daughter which you later got your papers through. Your husband does not know that you have turned yourself into a public dog AJA IGBORO...PASS ME ROUND. Anyway YOU RUKA ALSO SNATCHED KING OBALO FROM YOUR BESTFRIEND IN NIGERIA. What did you do to the pregnancy you had for FEMI JAGUAR after he told you he is happily married. Men are also fools running after a girl because she is pretty but trust she is classified as AJAKALE ARUN.. Ruka I know I can't do anything ooo but GOD is watching you. By the time I'm through with you, GOD will expose you. Am expecting replies from your caucus and prostitutes like you. Anyone that blames me for thus write up will never experience happiness in their lives, marriages and homes. Eni na ma ku tomo tomo ni. Because my marriage is my life and I have invested so much in it for a prostitute like RUKAYAT KEJI HANIKE OBALO AYA KING OBALO to come and destoy it. Part one leleyi ooo. Part two to follow very soon. Am not changing my number oo so keep calling me Ruka.


Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=303479889805617&id=100004308248714&refid=17