"Money Makes Me Wet"- Nollywood Actress, Lizzy Gold

In a chat with Entertainment Express, Lizzy Gold said bank alerts turn her on. What she said below...








"A poor man shouldn't even think of admiring my picture, not to talk of wooing me. I love money so much so I can't marry a poor man. I don't even want a man who is merely comfortable. My interest and affection are for millionaires, if possible billionaires. Money means so much to me, in fact money makes me wet. Sometimes when I imagine so much money in my account, I could just get wet. Bank alert is like my best friend. I just need to imagine so much money in my account and I am turned on.

When I get a credit alert on my account, Oh my God, I get turned on immediately.








Lizzy says asides having money and being willing to spend it on her, another very important thing she looks out for in a man is that he must be well 'endowed'.